Age, Biography and Wiki

Eric Peter-Kaiser was born on 14 January, 1981 in West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, is an Actor, Producer, Writer. Discover Eric Peter-Kaiser's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Also learn how He earned most of networth at the age of 40 years old?

Popular As N/A
Occupation actor,producer,writer
Age 40 years old
Zodiac Sign Capricorn
Born 14 January 1981
Birthday 14 January
Birthplace West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Nationality Canada

We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous People born on 14 January. He is a member of famous Actor with the age 40 years old group.

Eric Peter-Kaiser Height, Weight & Measurements

At 40 years old, Eric Peter-Kaiser height is 6' 1" (1.85 m) .

Physical Status
Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
Weight Not Available
Body Measurements Not Available
Eye Color Not Available
Hair Color Not Available

Dating & Relationship status

He is currently single. He is not dating anyone. We don't have much information about He's past relationship and any previous engaged. According to our Database, He has no children.

Family
Parents Not Available
Wife Not Available
Sibling Not Available
Children Not Available

Eric Peter-Kaiser Net Worth

His net worth has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. So, how much is Eric Peter-Kaiser worth at the age of 40 years old? Eric Peter-Kaiser’s income source is mostly from being a successful Actor. He is from Canada. We have estimated Eric Peter-Kaiser's net worth, money, salary, income, and assets.

Net Worth in 2021 $1 Million - $5 Million
Salary in 2020 Under Review
Net Worth in 2019 Pending
Salary in 2019 Under Review
House Not Available
Cars Not Available
Source of Income Actor

Eric Peter-Kaiser Social Network

Instagram
Linkedin
Twitter
Facebook
Wikipedia
Imdb

Timeline

2005

Sold his share of the Nanaimo Clippers in June 2005.

2004

His parents owned the Nanaimo Clippers and turned 25% of it over to him in January 2004. The other 75% is owned by out-of-town businessmen.

1981

Eric Peter-Kaiser was born on January 14, 1981 in West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.