Age, Biography and Wiki

Chresten was born on 24 February, 1987. Discover Chresten's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Also learn how He earned most of networth at the age of 33 years old?

Popular As N/A
Occupation N/A
Age 34 years old
Zodiac Sign Pisces
Born 24 February 1987
Birthday 24 February
Birthplace N/A
Nationality

We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous People born on 24 February. He is a member of famous with the age 34 years old group.

Chresten Height, Weight & Measurements

At 34 years old, Chresten height not available right now. We will update Chresten's Height, weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible.

Physical Status
Height Not Available
Weight Not Available
Body Measurements Not Available
Eye Color Not Available
Hair Color Not Available

Dating & Relationship status

He is currently single. He is not dating anyone. We don't have much information about He's past relationship and any previous engaged. According to our Database, He has no children.

Family
Parents Not Available
Wife Not Available
Sibling Not Available
Children Not Available

Chresten Net Worth

His net worth has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. So, how much is Chresten worth at the age of 34 years old? Chresten’s income source is mostly from being a successful . He is from . We have estimated Chresten's net worth, money, salary, income, and assets.

Net Worth in 2021 $1 Million - $5 Million
Salary in 2020 Under Review
Net Worth in 2019 Pending
Salary in 2019 Under Review
House Not Available
Cars Not Available
Source of Income

Chresten Social Network

Instagram
Linkedin
Twitter
Facebook
Wikipedia Chresten Wikipedia
Imdb

Timeline

2014

After he won, he was signed to Sony Music and his debut single "Let Go" charted in the Danish Singles Chart, reaching number 8. In 2014, he released his debut album Wanderlust on also on Sony Music.

1987

Chresten Falck Damborg (born 24 February 1987), known by his mononym Chresten, is a Danish singer who won season 6 of the Danish X Factor. He became one of the finalists in the "Over 25" category and was mentored by Ida Corr. Prior to applying to X Factor, he worked as a toolmaker. On the final, held on 22 March 2013, he won the title with 57.9% of the popular vote with the other finalist Karoline as runner-up with 42.1% of the votes.